Genuine Origin Careers
Genuine Origin is today’s leading on-line supplier of green coffee to roasters in the United Stated. As a division of Volcafe, Genuine Origin is able to leverage one of the world’s largest global suppliers of origin authentic green coffee.
This vertical integration allows Genuine Origin to not only source coffee from all coffee origins, but it plants the company firmly in those locations with purchasing and processing facilities that work directly with farmers.
The Genuine Origin on-line platform is a modern e-commerce based supply chain built to meet the ever-growing demands of our coffee clients. With a goal of “Making buying green coffee simple”, Genuine Origin is the perfect solution for new and growing roasters to allow them to focus on their business success rather than the complexities of commodity purchasing and logistics
Genuine Origin has the product, the platform, and the support team and is looking to further expand our market presence. We are seeking a territory sales manager that will further our growth in the Midwest region.
- Manage the Midwest existing accounts to next level growth stage
- Actively pursue new business channels in northeast corridor
- Build sales activities to maximize sales revenue, lead conversion and market penetration.
- Gather, analyze and integrate territory data to close business
- Maintain all CRM reporting, and territory sales data gathering requirements.
- Actively communicate sales effort through daily, weekly and monthly reporting process.
- Identify and resolve customer needs via a sales solution focus that highlights the Genuine Origin value proposition
- Five+ years of proven experience as a sales professional in wholesale or green coffee sales
- An organized and self-managed communicator
- A resourceful and customer business savvy solution driver
- Both an insightful and data focused mindset
- Mid-West location – Chicago/Indianapolis/Milwaukee etc
- Strong negotiating skills and demonstrable success in closing business.
- Highly motivated with exceptional prioritization skills and ability to self-direct day-to-day activity.
- Keen ability to accurately evaluate and assess customer business operations, profitability, cashflow and inventory management.
- Sets and maintains demanding performance standards.
- Solid CRM experience. (Salesforce, Netsuite, Monday, Hubspot, or similar)
- Health, Life, Disability and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Equipped Home Office Bundle (laptop, cell phone, etc.)
- Expense Reimbursement
Here at ED&F Man we are guided by our five company values: Respect, Integrity, Meritocracy, Client Focus and Entrepreneurship.
Our values are underpinned by a set of essential behaviours, which form part of our performance management approach. Delivering on our objectives is very much about ‘what’ we do, but these essential behaviours also provide a guide and measure for ‘how’ we do things.
Our performance essentials are Take Initiative, Self-Management, Deliver Results and Collaboration.
Equal Opportunities Statement
ED&F Man is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital or civil partner status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment (identity, gender expression), genetic information or any characteristic protected by local law.